Welcome

Here you Will Find A Collection Of Audio Material .Primarily long Mixes..Some By Me , Some By Others..Some Of These Mixes Are Themed and Some Eclectic In Their Content.
Also Are Some Free VST Plugins & Other Various Audio Bits & Pieces.




Monday 8 December 2008

Big Rock Mix



Sweet - Man With The Golden Arm
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in The Wall pt 2
ELO - Don't Bring me Down
BTO - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
Steve Miller - Serenade
Free - Alright Now
Rod Stewart - Hot Legs
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
Rainbow - Since You've Been Gone
City Boy - 5705
Rainbow - Lady of The Lake
AC/DC - TNT
Queen - Hammer To Fall
Sweet - Teenage Rampage
Sweet - Hellraiser
Santana - All I Ever wanted
Ozzy - Bark At The Moon
Dio - Shame On The Night
Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein
Dream Theater - 6.00
Stryper - Shining Star
Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush - Juggernaut
Scorpions - Can't Live Without You
Rock Goddess - Heavy Metal Rock & Roll
Aerosmith - Love In An Elevator
Guns & Roses - Paradise City
Guns & Roses - My Michelle
Gary Moore - All I Want
Excerpt From The Wall
Pink Floyd - Money
Frank Zappa - Dancin' Fool
Vince Neil - Living Is a Luxury
Radio Archive - Breaking News
Saxon - Dallas 1 PM
Dream Theater - Waiting for Sleep (Subtle)
Frank Black - Los Angeles
Y & T - Hell Or High Water
Tommy Vance - Valhalla
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
Foo Fighters - All My Life
Glenn Hughes - Coast to Coast (Subtle)
Enuff z Nuff - Bang On
Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies - Slo Burn
Pink Cream 69 - Electrified
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man
Tommy Vance - Cartridge
The Who - Pinball Wizard
Pinball Samples - Bally Williams Data East Tables
Primus - Tommy The Cat
Winger - Junkyard Dog
Budgie - Hot As A Docker's Armpit
Other Clips in there as well
But above is the bulk of 'em

A Beat-Nick mix Created 2004

Running Time 65 Minutes 160KBPS MP3




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant ! Thanks a lot.
I'll play it to my mates this weekend, I'm sure it'll go down well - one is a big rock fan like me. Great selection.
I'd love to hear some full Vance shows ..........