Welcome

Here you Will Find A Collection Of Audio Material .Primarily long Mixes..Some By Me , Some By Others..Some Of These Mixes Are Themed and Some Eclectic In Their Content.
Also Are Some Free VST Plugins & Other Various Audio Bits & Pieces.




Sunday 12 December 2010

Strictly 2010 Mash Up Complilation - S.I.R.


Some Of The Top Mashups Of The Year All put together By S.I.R.
Below Is A Preview  Of The Tracks Included 

Full Tracklist 
01> Ke$ha vs. Kylie Minogue - Tik Tok (Love at first Sight) (S.I.R. Remix)
02> Will Smith vs. Lady GaGa - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (Read my Poker Face) (S.I.R. Remix)
03> Iyaz feat. Beyonce - Replay (See my Halo) (S.I.R. Remix)
04> Coldplay vs. Beyoncé - The Scientist (If I were like you) (S.I.R. Remix)
05> The Underdog Project vs. P. Diddy feat. Keyshia Cole - Summer Jam (From Last Night) (S.I.R. Remix)
06> Lady Gaga vs. Stromae - LoveGame (Come on, Let's Dance) (S.I.R. Remix)
07> John Legend vs. Marvin Gaye - Number One (Sexual Healing) (S.I.R. Remix)
08> Kid Cudi vs. Britney Spears - Day 'n' Nite (I'm Toxic) (S.I.R. Remix)
09> Jennifer Lopez vs. David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi - Waiting for Tonight (The Best Memories) (S.I.R. Remix)
10> Ne-Yo vs. Mariah Carey - Miss Independent (We belong together) (S.I.R. Remix)
11> Jason Derülo vs. Kylie Minogue - In my Head (And In my Arms) (S.I.R. Remix)
12> Mariah Carey feat. K'naan - We belong together (The Wavin' Flag) (S.I.R. Remix)
13> Mims feat. LeToya vs. Cheryl Cole - Love Rollercoaster (Don't Fight for this Love) (S.I.R. Remix)
14> Lena vs. Lady GaGa - Satellite (Just Dance!) (S.I.R. Remix)
15> Lynden David Hall vs. Xavier Naidoo - Do Angels Cry (Everything can get better) (S.I.R. Remix)
16> The Black Eyed Peas vs. Culcha Candela - I gotta Feeling (What a Great New World) (S.I.R. Remix)
17> Boyz II Men vs. TLC - I'll make Love to you (The Red Light Special) (S.I.R. Remix)
18> Usher feat. Pitbull vs. Timbaland & Katy Perry - DJ got us fallin' in Love (If we ever meet again ...) (S.I.R. Remix)
19> Taio Cruz vs. Roll Deep - Dynamite (It's Good Times!) (House Version) (S.I.R. Remix)
20> Rihanna vs. Will Smith - Only Girl (In the World) (Where are the Men in Black) (S.I.R. Remix)
21> Madcon feat. Ameerah vs. Rihanna - Freaky like me (I'm a Rude Boy) (S.I.R. Remix)
22> ONLINE BONUS TRACK: Beyoncé vs. Sean Paul feat. Keri Hilson - Halo (Hold my Hand) (S.I.R. Remix)
For Full Details And Download Go Here 

No comments: