Welcome

Here you Will Find A Collection Of Audio Material .Primarily long Mixes..Some By Me , Some By Others..Some Of These Mixes Are Themed and Some Eclectic In Their Content.
Also Are Some Free VST Plugins & Other Various Audio Bits & Pieces.




Friday 12 November 2010

No I'm Not Dead

Well ..no I've not died..Been a very busy year, so not had chance to put any mixes together.
Over last few months took the plunge & upgraded to Windows 7....Wow.what a load of trouble that caused me.!!
No longer can I record effects Live (ie record stereo Mix)..ie streaming audio.. This matters to me  as I like to apply effects in real time and record the output..
BUT as always with such problems I trawled the net for the solution & found it.
TOTAL RECORDER will let me record any streaming audio & now I'm all good to go .
Should be posting some new mixes in 2011
You can get Total Recorder right Here...It's worth every Penny!!!





No comments: