Welcome

Here you Will Find A Collection Of Audio Material .Primarily long Mixes..Some By Me , Some By Others..Some Of These Mixes Are Themed and Some Eclectic In Their Content.
Also Are Some Free VST Plugins & Other Various Audio Bits & Pieces.




Thursday 4 December 2008

DJ Prince 80's Puzzle mix


01 Stretch - Why did you do it?
02 Paul Hardcastle - Don't waste my time
03 Full Force - Alice, I want you just for me
04 Real Roxanne - Bang Zoom(lets go go)
05 Yarbourgh and Peoples - Don't stop the music
06 The Gap Band -outstanding
07 Jenny Burton - Bad habit
08 Jocelyn Brown - Somebody elses guy
09 Chaka Khan - Ain't nobody
10 Mai Tai - History
11 Imagination - Just an illussion
12 The Fatback band- I found lovin
13 Cashflow - mine all mine
14 Whodini - Big Mouth (acapella)
15 Cool Notes - Spend the night
16 Change - Change of heart
17 Sylvia Stripin -Give me your love
18 Avarage white band - pick up the pieces
19 Timex social club - Rumors
20 Freedom - Get up and dance
21 Positive Force - We got the funk
22 Tom Browne - Funkin for Jamaica
23 Shalamar - A night to remember
24 Rene & Angela - I'll be good
25 Herbie Hancock - Rockit
26 Rene & Angela - Save your love (acapella)
27 Dayton - The sound of music
28 The Temptation - Treat her like a lady
29 Odyssey - Going back to my roots
30 Parliament - Flashlight
31 Maze - Joy and Pain
32 Booker T jr - Love Town
33 Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage
34 Patric Rushen - Forget me nots
35 Melba Moore - Love's comin at ya
36 Cameo - Single life
37 Screamin' Tony Baxter - Get offa that thing (acapella)
38 Junior - Mama used to say
39 Kool And the Gang - Get down on it
40 Luther Vandross - Never too much
41 Chic - Good times
42 Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life(acapella)
43 Stephanie Mills - The Medicine song
44 Sugarhill Gang - Rappers Delight
45 Grandmaster Flash - On the wheels of steel
46 Rockers Revenge - Sunshine party (acapella)
47 Sheila E - A love bizarre
48 Sharon Brown - I specialize in love
49 Enigma - Which way is up
50 Ollie & Jerry - Breakin (there is no stopping us)
51 Salsoul Orchestra - ooh I love it (acapella)
52 Break Machine - Street Dance
53 Zapp - It doesn't really matter
54 The Conway Brothers - Turn it up
55 Tyrone Bronson - The Smurf
56 Chic - I want your love
57 Oliver Cheatham - Get down on saturday night
58 Rochelle - Midnight man
59 Teddy Pendergrass - You can't hide from yourself
60 Jimmy Bo Horne - Spank
61 Bohannon - Let's start to dance
62 Vernon Burke -Get up and dance
63 Chaka Khan - Do you love what you feel
64 D-Train - You're the one for me
65 Cherrelle - I did'nt mean to turn you on
66 D-Train - Music

Running time 67 minutes

Download

1 comment:

DJ Lucien said...

I got this mix too. DL it from DJ Prince's website. It's a great mix, using some of the finest 80's tracks from the good ol'days!

Regards, DJ Lucien